Please try the following:
- Click the Reload
button, or try again later.
- If you typed the age request in the Request bar, make sure that it
is legal in your area.
- To check your erection settings, click the Tool menu, and
then click Intimacy Options. On the Erections tab, click
Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local
orgasm verification engine (LOVE) administrator or primary intimacy
management partner (PIMP).
- If your Orgasm Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Winblows can
examine your network and automatically discover pornographic
If you would like Winblows to try and discover them,
click Detect Pornographic Images
- Some sites require 128-bit erection ability. Click the Help
menu and then click About Intimacy Equipment to determine what
strength genitals you have installed.
- If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security
settings can support it. Click the Tool menu, and then click
Intimacy Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security
section and check settings for Self-Confidence 2.0, Maturity 3.0,
Positive Body Image 1.0.
- Click the Back button to
try another dink.
Cannot find smut or PNS Error